Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A conversation between strangers

A: ‘What did you say?’

B: ‘huh?’

A: ‘What?’

B: ‘What?’

A: ‘Are you talking to me?’

B: ‘No, I wasn’t’

A: ‘What?’

B: ‘What d’you say?’

(I wondered if I should turn round and translate for them)

A: ‘Are you talking to me?’

B: ‘no’

A: ‘Huh?’

B: ‘never mind’

A: ‘I just wondered if you were talking to me, cos I saw you staring at me.’

A. got up and cautiously walked down the aisle, looking around as if the whole top deck were conspiring against him, then disappeared downstairs.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is really rather joyful... makes me wanna catch a 43

9:30 am  
Blogger Geoff said...

Welcome Jerry! if you come to manchester i could show you the ropes.

10:05 am  
Blogger Becca said...

So I had a gent on a 42 tell me 'they' could see me the other day...

good I thought.

Hi Geoff :o) '

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home