Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Broken Promises

I promised so much, and what do I do? I fail you, that's what. "It'll be crazy" I said. "You just wait" I said. But May 16th came, and went, and all I offer is one measly post in nearly a whole month. What's worse, I deceived. The previous post implied I had been on The Bus, in the rain, with the blossom. Alas, a lie. It was written from fast fading memories of earlier days.
The truth? I haven't spent time with my muse for weeks now. And what good is a bus blog without a bus? No good, that's what.
But there is hope, though I dare not promise. There is a second chance, though I cannot ask for your trust. There are better days ahead, though I turn to look back.
Time will tell.

3 Comments:

Blogger smax said...

a memory is not a lie.
sal

8:10 pm  
Blogger john said...

I feel dirty and used.

4:17 pm  
Blogger Geoff said...

sal - i was meaning it's a lie because i suggested that the memory was more recent than it was.

john - i guess you can empathise with my bike, but i suggest this isn't the best place to confess your issues.

10:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home