Friday, August 18, 2006

On Liking Blue (and Orange).

I sit, surrounded by blue and orange, the colour scheme of the 43 bus. They’re ‘complementary colours’ I remember from school.

“What a lovely blue this is! And especially when placed next to this delightful orange. I had never known that blue could look so good. Up until now, red has been my favourite colour, but now I think it must be blue. Or perhaps orange, the orange here looks so wonderful; perhaps I will paint my house orange! Sitting here surrounded by such superb colours, I feel happy, and the world is going well for me. I am so glad I got a stagecoach bus today. I will certainly get one tomorrow, and then perhaps become a share holder. How I do love blue and orange.”

I have these thoughts every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home