Monday, April 30, 2007

The End

I've been thinking it over for some time now, and I have decided to draw a line under the 43 blog. It is time for me to move on to new things. I haven't posted regularly for some time now and all my attempts to get it going again have failed - my heart has moved on and it has taken me a while to realise it.

This blog has run its course, it has reached the end of the road. Better to stop now than pretend that i will get back to it. Part of the problem is that I nearly always cycle now - no bus blog with out a bus, as i said once before.

Thanks to all who have commented and read and encouraged. It's been great fun!

You may want to remove me from your links and blogroles, but I will leave the content up for now.

Bye!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is my first comment on here but thanks a lot for the blog - i enjoyed reading - all the best in whatever you do next

7:52 pm  
Blogger Tim said...

Awww.

A cycling blog perhaps?

"Dear Diary,
Fell off bloody bike again when the 43 bus tried to run me over..."

Thanks for a very enjoyable blog. Now don't be a stranger.

10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great loss to the Manchester blogging community. I shall sit patiently waiting for your next blog (three or four may appear all at once I guess).

8:31 am  
Blogger Cybersoc said...

Sorry to hear you're giving it up. I hope that means that you'll be starting, or have already started, something else up in it's place. Afterall, what else would you do with all that extra free time you're bound to have on your hands now! ;-)

Best of luck to you!

9:18 am  
Blogger Kate Feld said...

We'll miss your lyrical writing and thoughtful presence on the Manchester interwebs. I hope you will return to blogging at some point, but many thanks for all of the wonderful work you did. It clearly resonated with many people.

kate x

1:28 pm  
Blogger James said...

Bummer! You'll be missed.

8:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog late last year, and it quickly became one of my favorites. Your blog helped inspire me to attempt my own.

You have a talent for writing. I hope you continue to write, be it fiction, non-fiction, blogging, or something else.

Good luck to you.

-Joe Gall (City After Dark)

6:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Tim, just rename it to "Times I have nearly been killed by the 43" or "Close encounters of the 43 kind"

10:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo! Hiss! Long live the 43!

3:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What else will amuse me now on a Friday afternoon? I really enjoyed your blog and will keep and eye out for you on that bike whilst I'm sat on the bus.
Good luck!

4:20 pm  
Blogger Esaj said...

Bye!

3:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. this is the first time i've stumbled across your blog . . .no seriously!!!

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home