Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sunny-sunny-cold-cold

magpie
A journey marked by magpies (there really are a lot of magpies) and piles of leaves, and a used nappy on the side of the pavement.
I waited a while for the bus to arrive, but that was ok; my gloves kept my hands warm and I listened to Sticky Fingers. Blue skies and orange leaves and the 43 bus is particularly well suited for this sunny-sunny-cold-cold-day and I pay nine pounds and fifty pence for a 'Mega Rider', but because 'mega' is not a word I like to say too much I just ask for a week pass. The bus driver seems to care that he is late and is in a hurry and now the laminate pouch that holds my ticket will have a crease in it all week, but I soon get over it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you can't bring yourself to utter the word 'mega'... By the way, I notice Richard Branson has opened a new shop in the Arndale.

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home